My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Job and a Special Surprise!

I'm going to lay down the less exciting news first. I'm a babysitter! Yay! Unfortunately, I'm only paid $5 per hour for two hours every other week, but at least it's better than no income, which was where I was for... probably ever. :P

Anyhow, every other Thursday, the residents of a women and children shelter program have a meeting on who knows what, and all of their kids need to be taken care of. They're all herded into the playroom to have fun with Sam and I! My goal is to help a very shy girl named Emma be more comfortable with conversing with others, because it's no fun to be shy!

Next time, I'm going to bring in craft supplies for them to make mother's day gifts: flower pens! You know, those plain ballpoint pens wrapped in floral tape with a fabric flower poking out the top. It's going to be fun!

You're probably thinking: "This is so cliche!" So I think I'll shut up and get to the good stuff.

Aren't you all excited? You know, for the next national holiday. It's bigger than Christmas! But of course, you already know that. Everyone's going to be partying and feasting on sugary things. My birthday is so fun! May 7th, the most amazing day of the year! :D

Yes, my minions, the day when the stork delivered me is nearing. I'm going to go with my mom to get
mani-pedis (manicures and pedicures), then we're going to go home to get my brother and father and go out for dinner! I think I already know where I'm going, because they have really good chocolate cake!

I'm tired. I can't miss another minute of precious sleeping time!

Toodles!
-Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment