My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Whale Watching, Treasures and My Excitement

On Saturday I went with my best friend, Summer, on a whale watching tour in a city a while away from my little town in the country about 40 minutes away. The tour was very long and we only saw two California Sea Lions and a few glimpses of a grey whale, but we got food and we got to go on the deck so it was fun.

We stopped on an island that was filled with restaurants and antique shops, so we ate a light meal and went down to the beach. I collected a lot of shells, a few pretty orange rocks and a rusty old pressure gauge. It looked very, very old to me, but I have no way of telling how old. I have the pile of shells next to my computer, and they smell like fish! :P

On Sunday, I slept most of the day... and only a few hours that night.

Anyhow, my birthday is tomorrow! Today, my friend gave me some delicious cookies she made. Of course, I didn't eat the whole plate myself! I shared it all with my friends and kept two for myself. Tomorrow, to celebrate, my mother is taking me to the spa, then my entire family and I are going to a nice restaurant that serves the BEST chocolate cake I've ever tasted! I hope I can have my party on Saturday. We'll first go on a party bus and go to a laser tag... place, then we'll go back to my town and get fancy ice cream to feast on!

No comments:

Post a Comment