My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Frenemies and Procrastination

I hate it when my friends turn on me. Either you like me or you don't. I don't have multiple personalities or something. Maybe you do. I don't know.

One of my "frenemies" is especially a problem -- let's call her Dianne. That's not her real name, but we'll use it. This Dianne, in friend mode, is nice, caring, and tolerant. She's not my best friend in the world, but she's nice to me. She lets me give her hugs and she comforts me when I'm nervous. Not like she wants to or anything, but she's in between too sweet and tough love. The Goldilocks Zone, you could call it.

Then every once in a blue moon (not literally, of course), she all of a sudden decides to act like one of those people that I really want to rip their heads off and punt it across the room. Anyhow, she completely brushes me off when I'm around, and even insults me. I told her to stop being so mean, and she told me to stop being so annoying.

Of course, I like to make jokes out of everything, so I exclaimed "You're turning into one of THEM!" and I point in the general direction of whatever mean person is in view. But guess what? Her friend, who hates me twice as much as I hate her, replied for Dianne: "What, one of the normal people?"

I am by all means not annoying! I'm only annoying when I want to be. I don't annoy my friends. I honestly have no idea why she's being so mean! It's making me seriously frustrated and hurt. She used to be the friend I could turn to when I was sad! I don't even know what I did!

Okay. Thanks for reading my rant. I feel (a little) better now.

Now I'm going to talk about my own flaws!

I am a procrastinator, big time. In fact, I'll let you in on a (not so) secret: I have an F in math because I never do my homework! D: I'm just now doing an assignment given last week and due yesterday... and giving up because it's too confusing, of course. I can't ever keep promises I make to myself, which really, really stresses me out. Not only am I letting my grades slip, but I almost have diabetes from not being able to keep my promise to myself to not eat and drink very much sugar!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! STRESS!
-Vienna

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry... I hope I haven't done anything to upset you lately. If you need anyone to talk to I'm right here. ~Twilight

    ReplyDelete