My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Rainy Summer is Here!

Ah, the summer vacation --  all of the children await its presence. They count down the days to barbecues, Popsicles, ice cream, swimming and FREEDOM.

I give you, my dear readers: the queen vacation!

Clap. Clap. Clap.

I would be a lot better if it weren't so rainy. Now hat school's out, my parents see that as an opportunity to pour more chores on my brother and I. They make the excuse that they're "getting old", and I wouldn't mind doing them if the way they asked(more like commanded) was nicer. -.-

During this summer vacation I have planned a few activities for myself:
-Going to the science museum (SCIENCE IS PHUN)
-Going to the aquarium (I'm mentally and almost secretly obsessed with water/the ocean/ fish/etc.)
-Going to he beach (a cold, cloudy beach, bu here's fun stuff to do in town... plus reason above)
-Photography (I'm into that now)
-Swimming (lots and lots of swimming in our ice cold lake... SO MUCH WATER)
-Filming (oh, I never mentioned... I'm a born director/actress/scriptwriter/editor... slightly mentally obsessed)
-A weather balloon filming (here's the video that got me hooked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5REsCTG4-Gg )
-Anime binges (VIENNA JORDAN COINED THAT TERM!)

Wish me luck.

Oh, hey, I love a new anime -- Hetalia! It's random and stupid to the point that it's hilarious. It's just tedious watching the Funimation thing every five minutes. DX

Toodles!
-Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment