My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Biospheres, Action, and Sad Quotes

I decided to make some biospheres recently. If you don't know what those are, Google how to make them, you'll get the idea. While I was making them, I went to the lake to get some water to add to the sphere. I took a big 32 oz jar and when I got there, I felt like an evil genius in the process of their master plan. Mwahahaha. When I was filling up the jar, everyone was staring at me. I guess mere mortals wouldn't understand my complex plan for world domination. I made one for my friend too... My shrimp and my snail both died, and my friend's shrimp died... Oops.

I REGRET NOTHING!!!

Today my friend came over. We actually got really bored. So, we decided to invent something. Behold, the newest to-be trend. Tell everyone about it. I beg you. Please make this a thing.

Anyways, the thing that we invented is called prank packaging. It's where you make a package that looks like a just because gift, write a nice note, and fill it with something extremely random. We used a few rocks and a piece of a cement block that we wrote "Super Larry" on in Sharpie. You tie it up with some ribbon. Then you leave it on your friend's door step. Surprise!

Yeah, I know, it's lame. But we were really bored and nobody would answer their phones for prank calls.

We got bored again after delivering the package. So we decided to create a stupid, random action movie. I don't want to describe it, because you might stumble upon it and my true identity will be revealed. And that would suck. but it was really funny, and we  laughed every time we watched it.

On to the next subject.

I go on some social networking sites, and I keep seeing these pages called "Teenager Quotes" or "Teenager Whatever" and they're always filled with all these quotes and phrases with pretty fonts and pictures. But what I don't understand is why they're always so sad. For instance, they say stuff like this: "Shout out to all the people who never knew their lives would be so messed up" or "People don't understand what kind of crap we go through" or "Just because I'm smiling, doesn't mean I'm okay". It makes it sound like every teenager is depressed, or they are hated by everyone. Yeah, life has its ups and downs. You're going to feel really crappy some days. But guess what, princess? That only happens sometimes. The rest of the time, everything's normal. You're just choosing to take the normal negative stuff that happens sometimes, and blowing it way out of proportion. It's like crying that it's flooded because your lawn is squishy after a rainstorm.

And besides, like my grandma said: "It's your choice to be happy or sad." I used to not believe this, I mean you can't help your emotions, right? But later I learned that it's much better to just to forget about things. It's in the past now. You can't change what happened, it's not going to ruin your life, so why dwell on it? I became a much happier person after that.

Toodles!
-Vienna

P.S. It's been thundering the past three days.

2 comments: