My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

On Vacation Once Again

I went away again! Did you miss me? Of course not, silly goose. I wasn't gone that long.

This one wasn't much of a "vacation," though. We just had to go away to get my brother from military training camp (he wants to me in the Navy as a guy who defuses bombs using robots. I know, awesome). We got to the hotel and visited a candy store (my mom loves buying hoards of candy, but don''t get me wrong, she's not fat at all whatsoever.), and we got back with a ton of chocolate. We ate maybe 30% of it. :P

But the wifi there was painfully slow. So we decided to go to the pool. And let me tell you this now: I get really, really awkward in a pool with other people, unless it's just a little kid there or something. When we got to the pool, it was empty (yay!) but after about two minutes, a bunch of people came in. It totally sucked. After a while I "gave up" and left.

More painfully slow internet. I managed to download an app (Plague Inc. It's really fun!)on my tablet which kept me entertained.

We left the next day for the graduation ceremony (my brother and his group were moving up a rank. Yay!) and my brother was really happy to get out of there. By the way he was wearing - tee hee - a sailor suit. Yeah, it wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, but we got pancakes afterwards and got to listen to my brother and his friend tell stories.

...We were PLANNING on leaving for home afterwards, when we were invited to my brother's friend's beach house that their family rented. And let me tell you another thing: whenever I go to someone's house,  always feel like I'm imposing... it's really awkward for me. But I put on my big girl pants and complied, and I suppose it was fun, I guess. At one point we went down to the beach, stood in a line, and watched the sun set for ten minutes. We were trying to see the legendary "green flash" but there were clouds on the horizon that blocked the sun and prevented it from shining on the water. We went back and watched Tarzan afterwards. Just because.

And now I'm home.

Toodles!
-Vienna

P.S. I'll be leaving again next weekend for an event my parents' friends' are having... and we don't even know what they're celebrating. Oh well, at least we get to stay in a hotel again!

No comments:

Post a Comment