My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Holy Crap, You Must Really Like Me!

I haven't been posting in furevah and y'all keep coming! I'll have you know that my life hasn't been interesting lately. But guess what? I have (as of now) 650 views! Why do you still like me?!

Anyways, you deserve the stats, since you worked so hard:

United States
370
Russia
69
Germany
30
United Kingdom
30
Australia
18
South Korea
13
Canada
8
United Arab Emirates
5
Philippines
5
Spain
4

How crackalicious.

Toodles!
-Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment