My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

School Started Today

Guess what happened today?

School started! Yay! :D






Just kidding, I hate school.

Today was slow and boring. But I do think that I'll make a lot of new friends this year, because one of the schools in the district closed and now all of the students transferred to mine. I think I might have already sprouted some friendships today. : )

I also found myself a friend to fangirl with. She was here last year, but we never really clicked until today when we found out that we both were obsessed with Hetalia. We totally squealed and flipped out.

I think I'll like most of my teachers, especially for first period. She's perky and happy, but doesn't take no crap from nobody. So that's cool. But I don't think I like my teacher for fourth period. SHe just kind of... has an aura of... no around her. DX

Someone that I hated last year is riding the bus again. I was so relieved when he left and now he's back, the totally immature, stupid, stuck up, lying, hypocritical little butt. I want to punch him in the face with a honey badger that's on fire and saturated with acid. You can tell that I hate him a lot. But he's not the only totally bat crap crazy little jerk I'm forced into close quarters with. But he's one of them. I think I'll save the others for a later date.

Toodles!
-Vienna

P.S. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEREEEERRERREREREREGHGHGHGHGHGHGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment