My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Still Sick of The Melodramatics

Le me, scrollin through teh internetz...

WHEN SUDDENLY

"No one knows how many times I've cried"
"No one knows how sad I am"
"My life sucks"
"I don't eat because I think I'm fat" (*cough*)
"Random, super cheesy 'inspirational quote' about depression"
"Our generation is the saddest"

I. Am. Sick. Of. Melodramatic. Teenage. Girls.

I seriously don't know if they're just begging for attention or what. That many people cannot be depressed. And besides, the real depressed people wouldn't make pointless posts on the internet. They would be in bed, staring at the ceiling. Not motivated to do anything. That is depression.

I know that this is really pointless, and really short, and I already talked about this before, but it really annoys me. It's just a huge, stupid cliche at this point. If you make posts like this, for the love of God, STAHP.

Toodles!
-Vienna

P.S. AAAUGHAUGHGHRUAHGHAURHRGHAUHG!

No comments:

Post a Comment