My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Friday, March 29, 2013

100 views! :D (And a tea party)

(Sniff!) I never thought I'd see the day! 100 views! This calls for a celebration!

...or maybe I'll just squeeze it into a celebration that I'm already having tomorrow.

Tomorrow's my Easter tea party! Everything's going to be fine and dandy! I'm inviting five friends to enjoy my hard work for the holiday. Perhaps I'll even take a picture of it and post it here!

For appetizers, I'm going to make homemade crackers and buy different varieties of cheese to create a personal cheese platter for everyone. It'll preferably be some fancy sounding ones like Provolone and Gouda, but of course, they're actually normal cheeses that I have every day!

As the main course, we will be having ham or turkey and mozzarella cheese sandwiches, since all of my guests have different tastes. We'll have a side of chicken Caesar salad (my favorite!).

For dessert, we'll have fancy cupcakes with carnations steeped in grape juice as toppers. We'll also have poached pears (Also made in grape juice). Although, I'm not sure if I should just serve the poached pears as a side throughout the entire meal or just as a dessert. I would ask for suggestions in the comments, but you guys never do, so I'm not even going to try.

We'll have a CD of piano music playing in the background and every person will have a flower waiting for them on their plates when they walk in (for them to keep, of course). All the napkins will be folded into fans and I'm going to use my best lace linens.

I'm so excited! Don't worry, I'll make sure to mention all of my views during the party! 

Toodles!
-Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment