My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Great Collection of Updates!

My high school is holding a competition in which you must make a video preventing drug, alcohol, and suicide. I absolutely love making and editing videos, so this is for me! The video is due the day before my birthday, which is happening soon... I will decide whether or not I should reveal the exact date later.

I got my friend to play the role of the main character. I made some (very realistic) props for the video that includes water and food coloring "wine", Tic-Tac "prescription pills", and basil/oregano "marijuana". I also shot a scene of her drinking a glass of water with a bleach bottle next to it, so it looks like she was drinking bleach. I'm going to shoot a few scenes by myself to make it more dramatic... but I need to invite her over again for the scene where she's dead!

My SOH2 (refer to Giggling, Crushing Boys post) is so nice to me! He complimented me today. Not just the kind of generic compliment like "I like your..." or "Your ___ is cool". He said out loud to someone else purposely so that I could hear it: "I think Vienna is the most amazing person in the world" and then he turned to me and smiled. I don't agree, honestly, with my bad habits and annoying tenancies, but he did make me feel special.... at least a little.

I have created a new habit! And trust me, it wasn't on purpose. I actually didn't entirely know why I was doing it until I detected a pattern. I used to close my eyes and ball my hands into fists when I remember a moment filled with emotion (usually bad memories!). But my new habit is to wink my left eye! It's a little embarrassing,  but oh well. It's a habit now.

I truly am the human Pinky Pie. This Friday, I'm going to help a ten year old little girl plan a birthday party. She lives in a shelter, so we can only use what we have on hand, but oh, this will be fun! I just love planning and throwing parties!

Toodles!
-Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment