My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Giggling, Crushing Boys (Part 2!)

I made a post yesterday about two boys who have crushes on me. Today, though, I learned of one more who is quite fond of me, so he's my subject of humiliation today. This post's going to be a little short, but it's okay since this is the second post this week!

Hmm... not much to say about him, honestly. I know he's been crushing on me for a while, since he admitted it a while back, but I thought he had gotten over me by now! His friend, a boy who I suspect knows all the dirt his friend posses and create, waited until my SOH3 walked away to tell me, grinning, that he has a huge crush on me! Oh, how jolly! I caught him glancing at me today in class, but I think perhaps it may have been a coincidence.

Meh, this post is too short... so I'll let you know about my finger! I'll tell you know that there was a LOT of blood when I cut it...

I turned the contrast in this picture WAY up and the brightness a little down. It's really hard to see, but there's a big bad scar diagonally along the tip. It goes all the way around to the other side. And yes, I did put my hand in the scanner.

Toodles!
-Vienna



No comments:

Post a Comment