My -glorious- STUPID AREGARLEBLEH life

I made this blog as a way to talk to people because I always feel like no one wants to listen to me. Talking about my experiences is one of the great things I like to talk about, so I hope at least one person finds it worthy of their time.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

300 Page Views! RELEASE THE CONFETTI!

I must be SO popular! I know you all love me so much. I just wonder if any of you come back over and over... like fans or followers or whatever. I'll just pretend that you are. : )

...and I'll pretend that you comment....
...and share with your friends....
...and find me to be your guilty pleasure........
...and that you all love me....
...and you wanna date me even though you're a lady............

ANYWAYS I'm sure you're all wondering the stats by now so here they are:

United States
188
Russia
36
Germany
29
South Korea
8
United Kingdom
6
Austria
2
Spain
2
Turkey
2
Argentina
1
Australia
1

Coolio, right? Thank you to everyone for making this site kinda sorta cool-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment